Tuesday, April 28, 2009

wrongmonth-a-blog-o-phobia

:: the fear of what will happen if you blog one month's life events and insightful thoughts and meandering wonderings in a different (and obviously later) month ::

If you've been following this blog for long, you know that I often blog more consistently when I am quite busy as all that busyness gives me something to blog about and at those times I'm also paced to be productive. This is how I am wired.

This has been a busy month in some respects, but where I have been most of the month has been beyond the reach of consistent and easily accessible internet connectivity. This means that I have only a few days left in the month of April and quite a few things from April which I'd planned to blog (I've taken photos to illustrate those not-yet-composed ramblings) left on the list. 

One thing I've noted is that if I let these kinds of things carry over (like roll-over minutes on my cell plan, which I think are great) then it clogs up my motivation and thinking for the new things that come.  So, this morning I am deciding that I'll blog what I blog and then move on.

I'm so relieved. 

2 comments:

  1. Should we both be afraid, since I understand that totally? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain--errr, your anxiety--over this very thing! :)

    ReplyDelete