Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Clean Teeth, et al











Something clicked this morning and I started making phone calls for the purpose of making appointments.

Doctor (fasting blood draw and basic).

Opthamologist (eye check and new Rx for new contacts).

Dentist (cleaning, X-rays and exam).

I figured that between my this and that, I would likely get all of this accomplished before the holidays kick into full swing.

I am only about a month late on the doctor appointment. No worries there. It has been nearly two years on the eyes and that means it's time. The dentist...well...it has been a very long time.

The dentist had a last-minute cancellation and so I went this afternoon. I go back in three weeks to spend a few hours dealing aggressively with the two issues that showed on the X-rays/exam.

I'll have the blood draw in the morning tomorrow and then go back for the rest in on week.

I'm still waiting to hear from the opthamologist. I didn't call there, I requested the appointment via their website. Hey, I had to try to see if that worked. Theoretically it should be easy. Like I said, we'll see.

So, whatever clicked in my head, I'm glad it did.

1 comment: