Saturday, August 29, 2009

Prayer Cards

I'm designing a set of mini prayer cards which I'm hoping will help people who've committed to pray for me and my ministry with Wycliffe to do just that. On Friday I posted a few of my initial draft designs on Facebook and recieved GREAT input from all sorts of people. I use that input to design a few more and gathered more input.

Honestly, I was both surprised and honored by all the people who gave their opinions and shared their preferences and observations. How cool that people would take the time to invest themselves in this process.

Today (while I watched a movie I picked up at the library -- love free dvd "rental"), I worked on what I think will be the final 10 designs. They are also posted on Facebook. Click this link and you should be able to see all of them (one of them is the image above) whether or not you are a registered user of Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment