Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hubbard's Cupboard has MOVED


If you have a bookmark for my blog, delet it and reset it to this: http://ruthhubbard.wordpress.com so you'll always return to the HOME page of the new blog (rather than to an outdated specific blog entry).

If you access this blog via an RSS feed, you'll want (I hope) to unsubcribe the blogger one and newly subscribe to the wordpress one.

I've been blogging on Blogger.com for a few years. I'd recently become frustrated by some of the limitations there which motivated me to look more closely at WordPress.com. After a bit of informal research and some dinking about (my way to describe what I've been doing to test this online software) I've decided to convert. Some of the features I'd hoped to have aren't possible on the FREE blog sites -- and for now, I don't want them badly enough to pay montly blog hosting fees or to spend the time it might take me to figure out my other options.

I will leave the old blog where it is for a while (at least) -- mayby longer. I think, for instance, that the images that migrated are dependent on the old blog for the time being. We'll see.

So, this will be here, but there will not be NEW POSTS here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we see you've 'converted' to wordpress. Would you mind elaborating a bit? What features specifically did you find over there? We're thinking through a future blog to launch... Thanks!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete