Sunday, November 11, 2007

Traveling to Panama

Mon, Nov 12, 2007
Departs 6:00am -- Arrives 9:15am
COPA 435
Orlando, FL to Panama City, Panama






Fri, Nov 16, 2007
Departs 10:05am -- Arrives 1:28pm
COPA 404Panama City, Panama to Orlando, FL

Getting myself packed finally tonight and I had to stop and look up some critical info: voltage and plug type for one. I couldn't remember what time zone Panama is in, so I Googled that and found this site with LOTS OF LOGISTICAL INFO about Panama. If you're curious, you can find out things like weather and time and all that with a quick click of the mouse.

I'm not sure how all of my plans to "test" blogging and posting while traveling will work -- this is an experiment to see how I'll need to plan for my trip this Spring to the Philippines and Thailand. Thanks for your patience...participation...endurance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment