Saturday, June 21, 2008

SWF-46 seeking...

God.

(I know, that is the quintessential "Sunday School" answer. Forgive me for saying something that can sound so trite. Also, let me assure you that this is not a blog about how if and when single women find their contentment in God alone, then He will bring Mr. Right along. I know some women whose life experience fits this pattern -- but I know a whole lot more whose life does not. At all. But...I digress.)

This morning I've been thinking about what it means to seek hard after God?  

I know that it involves studying His Word, but I don't think it means 24/7 Kum By Yah  (if you want to watch a video of a Kum By Yah tuba solo, follow that link to YouTube -- it is just what I said,  nothing fancy). 

I know it also involves our relationships with other humans -- and all of us in various stages of seeking after and hiding from God and each other. 

No ending to this thinking today...just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment