Saturday, June 27, 2009

Keurig


I experienced my first cup of coffee brewed in a Keurig machine this week. Now I've been on line looking at the options and weighing the cost v. the "goodness" of that cup of coffee. What do you think my chances are of finding one of these machines at a garage sale? or of winning one as a door prize for being the "magic number" customer somewhere? Yeah, that's what I think, too.

Silly how stuff can be so...consuming.

I could make a quick list of the stuff that I can really easily get consumed considering, including the new 24" iMac and the new G3S iPhone. (Apple has long been one of my distractions. That may be why, despite the fact that I have a Mac and an iPhone, I don't let myself upgrade at every opportunity. Maybe I'm afraid of losing the bit of self-control I have.)


No comments:

Post a Comment