Monday, June 29, 2009

Photo Fun

On Saturday night while I was watching Harry Potter (and the Sorcerer's Stone -- movie #1 in the series) I found a fun website that uses digital technology to manipulate an image that you upload (basically a mug shot of you or your friend) and an image that has been created by some designer type to create images like the one above where I am grafiti.

If you click here, you go to my Facebook Album where I've put the ones I've created. Me as a tatoo is pretty fun.

www.photofunia.com

There are a few that are less than appropriate for children (you've seen things like this if you watch television commercials, view billboards or read any secular magazines). I'd not let kids go there unsupervised myself. And some of the banner ads are questionable. Yeah, really...not for kids.

1 comment: