Tuesday, July 07, 2009

LOL cats... Still amusing.

A couple of years ago I posted a short blog on the LOLCATS phenom and referenced this story on Time's website. I think that the popularity has decreased significantly in time as happens with these kinds of things.

Anyhow, over the weekend as I was sorting through digital files (if you follow me on FB or Twitter you may have heard updates about that from time to time over the past few days), I ran into an email that my cousin sent to me quite a while back. It was a forwarded funny deal -- you know those -- and I admit that I likely looked at it quickly to confirm that is didn't contain any "real" message before moving on and then didn't get back to it. It was a collection of the LOLCATS images.

On Sunday afternoon when I viewed through the images, I found myself laughing. Out loud. Not "lol" fake -- but really laughing out loud. So, I'll share them here in case you are in need of a chuckle or snicker and in case this does it for you.

I think that I might have found these amusing anyhow, but having had a cat for a pet (or having been had by a cat as an owner) I enjoy them even more.



1 comment:

  1. Still laughing with you... I love a good belly laugh!

    ReplyDelete