Monday, February 04, 2008

Mosquito Ring Tones


Oh, use the title above to link to a free ring tone download site that features these Mosquito Ring Tones (about which I would not have heard except Joel Hunter referenced them on Sunday morning).

I'm not sure if I'm more irritated that this is promoted as a way to be sneaky behind the backs of adults (parents and teachers, specifically) or because I can't hear the one labeled "under 49" and I AM under 49. Grrr.

What is the Mosquito Ringtone?
The short version, A tone outside the audible range of hearing of most people over 30. This means that you can get phone calls and receive text messages in class or school without teachers hearing it.

On Wikipedia it talks about origin of this "technology" -- you'll enjoy that if you are an adult. :)

1 comment:

  1. You're having way too much fun...time to come back to work :)

    ReplyDelete