Thursday, October 02, 2008

2008 INDIANA: New Friends at the Retreat









On Saturday night we did the "skit in a bag" thing where every group got a bag with an odd collection of stuff in it and then had just a few minutes to make up a skit using all the stuff.  Our skit was outrageous non-sense. I played Dr. Ruth and this spider is the baby we delivered using salad-tong forceps. The baby was named Touchdown!  (Long story you really don't care to hear, I promise.)





In the lobby of the Inn there was a very large Smokey the Bear. I love Smokey. Always have -- at least as long as I can remember.




One of the women in my small group brought her 5 week old daughter to the retreat. She and I had a lovely time on Saturday morning while others sang. Actually, we were singing along.  She is really beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. A lovely example of the many faces of Ruth here. :-)

    ReplyDelete