Saturday, October 04, 2008

"There is a frog on your nose!"



This is Kate. She's been one of my favorite people since before she was born. 

When I was in Indy last month I got to see her and, well, she doesn't have a frog on her nose any more. (This photo is quite a few years old -- Kate is in the 6th grade now.)  

She STILL has a way with words that cracks me up. Always has. I think she always will. 

One thing I didn't get, though (her mom and grandma were both equally baffled by this) -- she didn't like the grilled cheese sandwiches at camp because there was "too much cheese."  Really, is there such a thing as too much cheese?  

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!

    My husband can't eat cheese in any form. I can't put cheese in anything I cook - which took a bit of getting used to!!

    ReplyDelete