Friday, April 25, 2008

1 more PASSPORT stamp



This evening I arrived in Thailand -- my first time to this country and I am rather excited to be here.

Yes, excited to get one more stamp in my passport because I still travel infrequently enough to still get a kick out of that. Maybe I always will.

Yes, excited to be a part of something bigger than myself in the meetings I'll be attending as an "official guest" (read that as NO VOTE).

And YES, excited to get to see Cat and Scott Cougill and their kids in the place they currently call "home. I've only seen Tim so far (he is towering over his mom -- and gaining on his dad in height) -- will see Faith in the morning when she and Cat pick me up for breakfast.
I'm staying in the YFC guesthouse. Very convenient. And...SO QUIET after the past few nights in Manila. I may not sleep for the quiet. No, I think that won't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment