Friday, April 11, 2008

POSTCARD: Netherlands

Okay, I could have purchased a bunch of cheesey (and lovely) tourist postcards and postage (and it's not all about this, but it would be cost about 3.50 Euros each for that combo and that's even more that Dollars and well, SOME of the time, electronic communication is just plain the best option), but instead I made this from photos from our garden tour and emailed it to a bunch of folk who get regular email updates from me (regular is loosely defined here).

Want to have these delivered direct to your in box? Write and ask to be added to the list.

If you usually receive these emails from me but did not get this one, I apologize. I was working from my work laptop and didn't have the full list with me.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, I want to be added to your list! THE NETHERLANDS??? You are blessed, lady. Miss seeing you now and again.
    Blessings
    D

    ReplyDelete