Saturday, July 14, 2007

COOTIE: @ Camp Hub (001)

Hi. My name is Cootie and I live with my people, the Borlands, most of the time. Occasionally I just need to get away from it all and so I make the journey to Camp Hub where I am properly entertained and pampered. This Camp is really more like a spa than a camp.

I thought I'd give you a glimpse into my vacation through this blog that Camp Hub's Owner/Operator Ruth maintains.


I arrived today around noon and spent most of the day taking it easy. One of my favorite things is a good NAP. I try to get as many of those in a day as possible.

I did, however, enjoy a short safari. I so wanted to find the apes and let them know that I'm back in Camp. As you can see, I did make contact with Mama Ape and her youngest. I'm pleased to report that they are doing well and send their greetings.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, nobody has commented on my dog yet! What a pity. : }

    ReplyDelete