Monday, July 23, 2007

COOTIE @ Camp Hub (008)


I know what I want to do next summer instead of this camp: I want to be the next Food Network Star!!

Since the season 3 finale was on television last night, I tried to watch as much of the season in rerun as I was allowed on Sunday.

I suppose this is a good time to tell you that I was asked to not come back to the etymology class after a rather unfortunate incident involving spiders. So I switched to the culinary arts and have found my niche in the universe.


I've made (or at least smelled while it was being made and I was wearing an apron, which has to count for something) curry chicken and rice with vegetables and a meatball sandwich on asiago cheese bread. I can't wait to find out what is on the menu today!

2 comments:

  1. eBoard has a free-to-good-home 4-yr old dog listed right now. Sure you don't need a more permanent one at your camp once Cootie goes home? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoorah! Another person in the family that can cook besides me. At our place... dog hair is considered a condiment. How's it taste at your place? : } And hey, if you get that "dog" from eBoard it better be compatible with Cootface!

    ReplyDelete