Thursday, July 19, 2007

lolcats


I was catching up on my Time Magazine reading yesterday and read an article about lolcats. I'd suggest you read it yourself (click the title of this blog and you'll be magically transported to the article on Time's website). After reading it, I did Google lolcats and found, as they suggested I would, a number of places to experience this part of our culture. I found this particular image on flickr.com.

While I am admittedly "more" of a "dog person" than a "cat person," I do find cats to be more sophisticated in their expressions of opinion. And, since Cootie keeps hijacking my blog to write about her time at camp, I felt the need to at least begin to balance things out for the sake of you who are "cat people" -- and you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment