Saturday, July 28, 2007

COOTIE @ Camp Hub (009)

Cootie has gone home with her family. Her last week of camp was filled with thunder storms and many normal camping activities. She did want me to tell you about one last class she took: Photoshop 101. She asked me to write this, I believe, because she didn't want you to think that the other images of her at camp had been "faked" in any way. I assure you that they were not. The only Photoshop work done in them was the addition of titles.

This is a typical response from anyone newly introduced to the power of Photoshop software -- suspicion that most images we see have been fixed in some way.


Anyhow, I'll put Cootie's class assignment project here for you to see. She thought it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. I will verify that Cootie loves to have her picture taken. She also had an wonderful time at Camp Hub and is very appreciative of the great care that she received!

    ReplyDelete