Friday, July 20, 2007

COOTIE: @ Camp Hub (006)
















They remembered!


My birthday began early, with a walk around Myrtle Creek (a subdivision, not an actual creek...only ponds here and a golf course) at sunrise.

Then, after a short rest, I had breakfast on the patio. It was a lovely morning to eat outside. My trusty blanket reminded me just how truly loved I am -- even if my family has abandoned me to this Camp for two weeks.

As is traditional at the camp, breakfast was followed by my official birthday portrait.

You can see in my eyes that I was thinking of my family.

Oh how I miss them all.

Then I opened my gift -- a brand new rawhide bone. My favorite. It was a wonderful surprise to have this token of love and then to find out that my family had arranged for all of this -- what a wonderful day!!

Don't you love my hat?!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ruth!
    Can we come over and Part-tay with Coot-tay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cooter!!! Hope you have an enjoyable day. We love getting news from you and think that you will be bored after you leave Camp Hub!

    ReplyDelete